grateful...

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

i can't even explain how lucky i feel to have these two little pumpkins in my life...we are so lucky to have the family we were given.
hollis had his 4 month check up today. He is "perfect" :) that always makes a mama smile! he is also a moose, yep, i said it, a moose! the child is already 17.1 lbs {now wonder i can't stand carrying around that carseat with him in it!} and 28 1/2 inches long! {off charts for height and 95th % for weight...such a biggin!} anyway, i adore our pediatrician, she is always so good to the kids! she had fun talking with hollis and just went on and on about how sweet he is! {of course, we already knew this!} so thankful for healthy children., i have been squeezing them extra tight lately...they are both growing up way too fast.
xoxo
a

4 comments:

jdavissquared December 15, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

They are darling! I can't even get over how awesome they are.
Beautiful picture, by the way! My friend Barb just walked by my desk and saw it on my screen and asked if you took it. I said that I was sure you did. She said,
"Really? I love it! It's so pretty and pink! She's really good!" I said, "I know. She's awesome."

MELANIE December 15, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

oh Amanda! Your children really are beautiful! What a beuatiful picture and what a sweet post! You're such a good mommy! Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom! :)

Shandell December 15, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

GORGEOUS photo! Your babes are beautiful, you are so blessed.

amandanbo December 17, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

thanks so much ladies for the sweet comments! and jen, tell barb howmuch i adore her :) ha!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP