my girl wants 2 be a glam r baby!

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010


My girl wants to be a Glam R Baby! My favorite local boutique recently began a model search for their upcoming line. I entered Ava and have been so excited to find out she has made it to the “fan pick” round of the contest! So now we need your help! We need your votes...there are sooooo many darling girls!
Head on over to Glam R Baby on Facebook and become a fan. Under photos you will find an album that says “fan pick model contest – fall 2010”. Click on that, find ava’s picture and all you have to do is click “like”. No comments or anything, just “like”! Easy enough right?! Please, please, please if you get a chance check out her site, you will love everything you see, and vote for Ava while you are there. {you can only vote once for it to count!}. The contest starts 3/3 @ 10pm and ends 3/10 @10pm!
My favorite Boutique
+ My favorite local photographer
+ my sweet girl
________________________
awesomeness! {& one elated mommy}

Thanks so much for your help! I so appreciate it!

1 comments:

jdavissquared March 4, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

I will hop on over there as soon as i get a chance to get on fb! for some reason my pics aren't loading, but i'm sure she's darling!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP