beautiful birthday girl...

>> Friday, July 2, 2010

well, i turned 30 yesterday and one thing that makes it even easier is not doing it alone! my very best friend turns 30 today, yes, we were almost birthday twins...but alas, i am one day OLDER {& she never lets me forget it!}. as many of you already know, jen and i have been besties since the first day of first grade, that means we have been together since we were 6, so 24 years. ours is a friendship that will last a lifetime and i am so thankful to have a friend like jen in my life. she is more than my friend, she is like my sister & we have been with each other through so many lifetime events, even if it has been just in each other's hearts. i always feel like she is with me even if we are 532 1/2 miles apart....
Here she is pictured on her lovely cruiser from her daddy...the perfect birthday present for her! just wish i was there to take a birthday cruise with her!
happy birthday beautiful friend. i love you so much and as always, wish i was there to celebrate with you!

"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle

happy birthday lovely girl!
xo,
a

1 comments:

jdavissquared July 2, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

awe, you're so sweet!
I'm so glad you're my bestie! Woulndn't have it any other way!

I hope your birthday was amazing! I miss you, and we must talk soon. We had a funeral this morning, so we're resting and then going to the Brazilian steakhouse here...i know it's gonna make me miss you something fierce! if we don't talk today, we will this weekend! love you bunches!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP