36 1/2 weeks pregnant....

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

and i can still see my feet! ha!


a bit of backstory on this: when my aunt diane (my dad's sister) was pregnant with one of her two children (who are now teenagers), i remember my dad getting a picture similar to this in the mail.
i remember thinking it was sooooooo funny! so, i had to do a similar shot this go round! isn't it crazy the things you remember? i wonder if my dad still has that picture?!
~a
had to return and edit to let you people know those gorgeous painted toenails were done by my hot husband! the fact that he is a total grease monkey by day and will come home and paint my toenails (with a little begging, of course!), makes me a little hot! another little secret: he worked in his mom's nail salon when he was in high school....he was the "stock boy"...but i think he maybe picked up a few nail painting tricks during his time spent there! ha!

6 comments:

Molly August 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I love that you got your little girl in the background. :)

Pops,  August 4, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

I don't have the picture and I honestly don't remember it. Your feet are perfect.

amandanbo August 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

@ molly: she is always in the picture :) such a little ham! ha!

@ pops...how can you not remember that picture?! it was the best!!!

Cindy Lou August 5, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

oh the things i learned about Bo today! Your feet llok great- keep them up as long as you can! You're gonna need all your energy!

Heather August 9, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

I love the fact that Bo paints your toenails!! Not many hubbys would do that, so sweet.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP