ashlee the senior...

>> Thursday, November 19, 2009

my niece Ashlee...isn't she gorgeous?! i met this girl when she was ten {she is my husband's step sister's daughter} & can't believe she is graduating this year! i feel sooooooo old! we had such a fun afternoon running around taking pictures and i felt so special she asked me to take some for her. there are so many more, but these are a few of my favorites from the day...congrats ashlee! oh, to be 18 again...if i only knew then what i know now....





cousins, Ahlee and Kaylin {both super gorgeous!}
yes, i know we are on railroad tracks...yes, we were careful! {believe me, growing up in a railroad family and hearing all those stories...we were very careful!}

xo,
a

2 comments:

jdavissquared November 19, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

beautiful! I love the one by the blue brick wall.

misti January 16, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

Those are great photos!

I was reading some other blogs from HS and remembered you had one so I had to do some digging to find it as I am not on Facebook anymore. I knew it had been good! What can I say...it's Saturday and I have coffee and a free, long morning...;)

You have some great talent...have you pursued photography as a business?

-Misti from HS

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP