CSN Stores...gotta love it!

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Have you visited CSN stores.com yet? With over 200 online stores, you can find everything from barstools, to Koolaburra boots {which i know i have drooled over before on my blog}, to Melissa & Doug toys for the kids! Such a giant selection, you are sure to find just what you are looking for!

Ava's Christmas list grows longer and longer every day. She is constantly finding new and wonderful items to add to it and always saying "maybe santa can help me get that." So cute! One thing that doesn't change is she has her heart set on a horse truck and trailer for Christmas. I have seen a few out and about, but I'm thinking we found "the one" we are looking for at CSNstores.com! so cute, right?! perfect for our little cowgirl! I think this will light her up on Christmas morning!
CSNstores.com is the perfect one stop holiday shop for Christmas shopping! Online, everything at one place...doesn't get much more simple than that! you must check them out, you won't be dissapointed!
xo,
a

1 comments:

jdavissquared October 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Awe. I trust you'll pass that list along to doting aunties....

And, no wonder I fell for that pyrex! Maybe I subconsciously remembered it? Now it's even more special to me!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP