LOVE your shot - link up

>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010




i just took this photo of my girl tonight. it is one of my faves, mainly because of her, that buggy, and the gorgeous sun! wish i could have shot about 30 minutes later as the sun had dropped even further and it was some amazing light...but alas, the kiddos had it by then, there was no hope for any more photos. next time :)
when i processed this photo i used a few different actions from Eye Candy {sheye rosemeyer} & Paint the Moon. those are usually my go-to sets! i also did a little baby crop, not too much...just wish i had made her a bit more off center mabye to the right a bit.
i was shooting with my canon 50D and my 24-70 2.8. gotta love that combo :)
fingers crossed i can get my hands on some florabella!!
xo,
a

7 comments:

Elizabeth October 8, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

Adorable shot. I love it! Just wondering, where did you get your buggy? I would love to find something like it.

Snazziedrawers October 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

This is just darling! I love it! She is so adorable.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP