my baby turns ONE...

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010

oh how i remember a year ago today...my first memories of you will never fade away sweet boy. your sweet little cry, your precious baby smell, those skinny little legs...the first moment you looked at me and i know you knew i was your mama. i have treasured every moment this past year and it has passed way to quickly. you have changed so much in the blink of an eye.

i look at you and i feel like i have known you my whole life, that you have never not been present. i think you have an old soul. you are the sweetest, happiest baby i have ever known and i am so thankful for that. you are my snuggle bug baby, the lovey, cuddly baby i always hoped for. i love you with my whole heart and am so glad you completed this family of ours. you were the perfect missing piece.i adore you.
happy birthday baby boy.
xo,
mama

2 comments:

jdavissquared August 14, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

I agree, he's absolutely perfect in every way, and the cherry on top of your beautiful family. Happy birthday Hollis! Lots of hugs from Aunt Jen and Uncle Jon!

Molly August 14, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Happy Birthday, Hollis! I can't believe it has been a year. I love that picture. So cute!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP