5 things...

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

just five things that made me smile today:
1. peach tea at olive garden...yummy!
2. some quality time spent with my mom and ava
3. ava kissing herself in the mirror
ava: "awwwwww, aba, *smooch*"...this girl cracks me up!
4. my husband making me feel beautiful...even in my "fluffier" state (this is going to be a long pregnancy...already feeling shamu-esque)
5. feeling little mister moving around....such an amazing feeling!
**think we have a frontronner in the name category "hollis ryan". we both love it...always thought if we had a boy, he would be "bo ryan" after his daddy, but for some reason, hollis just feels right....we'll see....things may change in the next 4-5 months!

anyway, hope you all had lots of smiles today, too :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 19, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

Beautiful names and a lovely, sweet list:) I love your blog and can't wait to read though your older posts:) vanessa x

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP