little cutie

>> Thursday, June 4, 2009

today i got to go take pictures of the sweetest baby girl! she is 4 days old and just an angel! i have never taken newborn pictures before, so this was a first for me and i loved it! i'm sure it helped that this sweetie slept the majority of the time and made it really easy for me! anyway, chose a few of my favorites to share....isn't she a beauty?!




i finally got to try out one of my knit cocoons...yep, i made this one!! (thanks to lori for helping me with the pattern! such a sweet heart!)





and i finally got to use one of my hats...made this one,too :) loving knitting!

3 comments:

jdavissquared June 5, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Oh my gosh! These are so amazing!!!!
You are one talented lady, and she is precious!

Steph June 5, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

They look cuter every time I look at them Amanda...excellent job!

Heather June 7, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Wow!! These are great!! And I love your knitting!! Are you doing photography on the side? If so, I'll be calling you next time we need pics done!! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP