days

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

not sure if i'll ever become a regular blogger...it seems it's always that one thing that gets pushed to the backburner for other things. however, i have to share how much these two are changing every day before my very eyes. it's like magic.

he is everywhere...into everything...all.the.time.
he knows he is extra cute when he scrunches up his nose like this. it's my favorite. notice the black eye...the first of many, i'm sure.
and this little one. we have had a few rough days. it seems that three is the new thirteen. seriously, drama, drama, drama, whine, whine, whine. but i love her and she is my heart.
i have been dealing with a lot of anxiety lately when the kids aren't with me. i just have this uneasy feeling. like somethings going to happen. i don't know. anything could happen anytime, but my anxiety really seems to creep in when they are away from me. {i think i watch too much t.v....opening my mind to all these thoughts and scnearios} almost suffocating me, really. i am not an overprotective parent, yes, protective, but i have always allowed them to go with grandparents and cousins. not sure what it is right now, but that fear is in me.
there is some quote, i can't remember who said it, but it goes something like, when you have a child it is like your heart is walking around outside your body. it is so true.
every day when i see these two, they are like, little extensions of myself. the best parts of me. i am so proud to be their mama and love them to a million sweet, sparkly pieces.
xo,
a

1 comments:

jdavissquared November 23, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

awe. so sweet. i hate that you're having anxiety though! i know what you mean though. i get those feelings sometimes. just hold them close, and trust in God. ;) love you, girlfriend.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP