yellow.

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010

i have been so lucky lately and been getting some regular photography work! yay! i absolutely love meeting sweet families, playing with the kids, and then delivering some work that i am really proud of! i have actually had a lot of old friends contact me for photos and that is even more fun! i get to see people i haven't seen in years and meet their husbands, children, and catch up! it means so much to me that so many people from my past are supporting me in this venture! a few weeks ago i found this amazing log with a bunch of wild yellow flowers at each end, all under a big, gorgeous tree! needless to say, it has become a favorite spot and i am trying to soak it up before we get a freeze and those yellow flowers dissapear!

isn't this little one adorable?! she was just the sweetest!
have a happy sunday!
xo,
a

2 comments:

MELANIE November 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

That IS exciting and I'd still LOVE for you to photograph my growing kids!! We just had pics done in April so maybe next spring!! :)

jdavissquared December 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

SO SWEET! You're awesome, what can I say!?

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP