goodbye 2.5

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

goodbye 2.5
so, my first official week of weight watchers done!!! i am following the weight watchers program but not going to weight watchers. is that cheating? i just really don't want to have to spend the $13 a week to have someone weigh me...i mean, i can do that, right? my mom is doing the whole program, so i am getting my resources from her and it is going really well. i definitely don't feel deprived, but writing down everything i put in my mouth definitely gave me a reality check about how much i was eating before...too much. i really didn't think i was eating too much, but with small ones running around and constantly fixing food and snacks, i definitely created a snacking habit that i've had to get under control. i'm still working on it and i definitely still have a sweet tooth that rears it's ugly head now and then. the nice thing is, is that i can eat it { a little of it anyway } and move on. no guilt. no feeling mad at myself. i know it's going to come off slow, but that's okay with me for now. i know i am doing something good for myself. i know i am making a change and am already feeling so much better about myself. crazy. hopefully i will get really inspired to add in some good old exercise, i know that would help shed the weight a bit quicker. but until then, this is working. THIS.IS.WORKING!!!
so goodbye 2.5 pounds i lost this week...i hope i never see you again. :)
xo,
a

6 comments:

Anonymous,  January 18, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

I love doing weight watchers... I am making Alex start that with me again after the baby comes. It's just learning portion control!! Good luck! ~Kirstin

Meg January 19, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

Way to go!!! Are you doing the new points plus plan? I had a membership just to the website all year last year but don't yet have the energy to learn all the NEW points. But I'm thinking about it!

Tanya January 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

Woo hoo!! you go girl! I've been thinking about doing weight watchers too! xx

Tanya January 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
amandanbo January 19, 2011 at 10:59 PM  

yeah, it's going good and it's the new points plus...personally i liked the old plan better...easier to use without going to meetings. but if you do the whole thing, i'm sure it's just as simple...my mom seems to be liking it and it's going good for me, so no complaints!

jdavissquared January 20, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

good for you girlie! whooo hooo!

I've been concentrating on the working out part, not the diet. I should probably do both too. ;)

If only we could combine our efforts. You eat well, I'll exercise and we both could lose more weight. Something tells me that won't cut it.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP