{project 365} days 17-22

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011

sticking to it! even though we had that little hiccup last week, missing a day or two, i got myself right back on track and really love catching a moment each day. i am reminded how much i love snapshots, not everything has to be perfect. just special moments that i will want to remember, even if they aren't technically perfection!
{day 17}
not thrilled to wake up from a nice afternoon nap just to have the camera in his face. he is such a happy boy when he wakes up from his nap. he plays games with me like he wants me to pick him up and then he throws himself on his turtle pillow pet, with the "uh-uh". smiles and giggles. this was most definitely not our usually post nap routine :) i do love the monkey music in the crib...it has been a favorite of both ava and hollis...that may be one thing i hang onto and keep forever.
{day 18}
ava and uncle mike playing princesses, ponies, cars, dalmations, & chipmunks! we adore uncle mike and aunt delores and are always excited when they visit in the winter! they have to get away from that minnesota cold and it always warms our hearts to see them and reconnect!

{day 19}
hello, squirrel.

{day 20}
cleaning. i was cleaning, the kids wanted to join in...why the hell not?! clean those windows with those baby wipes! ha! they loved it...they definitely do not take after me!

{ day 21}
my cowboy. he got this horsie for christmas from nanny and pawpaw. both the kids love it!

{day 22}
quick snap from a shoot on saturday with an old friend. i love that photography has reunited me with so many people from my past. allowing us a bit of time to catch up and see what they have done the past several years. meet their amazing husbands and play with their sweet and beautiful children.
so that was our week :)
xo,
a





2 comments:

jdavissquared January 24, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

Oh my gosh, I love it! The cleaning, the horsie, the squirrel! omg.
hugs

MELANIE January 26, 2011 at 6:51 AM  

For real Amanda! I LOVE days 19, 21 and that tutu at the end :) Your kids are seriously beautiful. I think I need to see them in person! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP