bubble bath maternity set

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009











some of ya'll may recognize the bathroom in this series...it's not ours (sigh), it's my dad and maryann's. i have love, love, loved this bathroom (especially the tub) since they bought, designed, and remodeled their house. i remember when i first saw it i knew if i was lucky enough to get pregnant again i would HAVE to do some maternity shots in that tub. it is definitly my dream bathroom, i think it is so beautiful (what can i say, my dad and step mom have great taste!). so today was the day! maryann said she would get some shots of me in the tub and then a few of bo and i together. these are just a few of my favorites so far, i haven't had a chance to go through them all yet. i did not have any maternity pictures with ava and have really regretted it, so i vowed to not have that same regret this time around, especially since it will most likely be my last pregnancy. even with body issues and insecurity, i had to have these pictures and they are already so special to me and i will treasure them forever. thank you so much maryann for helping me get these special shots! (and seriously...gotta love tan lines!)

2 comments:

jdavissquared July 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Awe, I LOVE these! So beautiful! I'm so glad you got these!

p.s. that IS a great bathroom!

Meg July 23, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

Amanda these are GREAT pictures! What a cool idea to do a bubble bath.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP