happy birthday...

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009

alex!! yep, alex and jen share the same birthday! alex is one of my most favorite cousins...unfortunatly he lives in minnesota and we live in texas, so we don't get to see him as much as we would like. but this past year he made a trip to texas with his wife and one with his dad and brother...then we got to go up and visit them a few times (one for he and kirstin's fabulous wedding)! we got super spoiled getting to see him so much! crossing our fingers we may see them down here after hollis comes?! anyway, hope you had a great day alex! we miss you! ava sends lots of hugs and kisses!

1 comments:

Cindy Lou July 3, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

Happy belated b'day! I saw your "present" oh my - you are really on your way now, aren't you.....I'm sure I"ll need more classes with you soon! :-) Have a great 4th.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP