happy birthday jen!!!!

>> Wednesday, July 1, 2009

happy birthday to my bestie! she has been my bestie & more like a sister since the first day of first grade when we bonded over the unfortunate hairstyle of a classmate ( i had to steal that off your blog...i think it's too funny!). i adore her! i moved to texas the summer before the sixth grade...who knew we would be able to stay in touch and stay so close over all that distance and time! we talked on the phone every chance we could, wrote letters, summertime visits, even made silly cassette tapes to send to each other updated each other on what was going on in our lives! i wish i could get my hands on one of those tapes...i'm sure it would be very entertaining! we have been through lots together, whether near or far, i always know jen is there for me. we have been together on some of the most important days of our lives and if we couldn't be there, we talked on the phone all about it! it has been way too long since we have seen each other...hopefully sometime this year we can get together for a visit! she is one of the most beautiful, creative, thoughtful, funny, quirky girls in the world & is also the best auntie my ava could ever ask for! i hope you have a great birthday! & i'll get your pressie in the mail sometime soon....

had to snag this oldie off jen's blog....too funny! looks like i have an unfortunate hairstyle...jen has always had the most gorgeous hair!
on jen's wedding day!
my wedding day
my bachelorette party...soooo fun!
love you girlie, xoxo,
a


1 comments:

jdavissquared July 2, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

awe, I love you too! Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes.

I think I have one of those tapes!! It's one of the yellow and pink ones, and it just says "A & J" on it. We'll have to listen to it next time we're together....if we can find a cassette player!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP