growing belly...

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

so i have gotten a bit behind taking belly pictures and was actually not planning on posting anymore, due to the general feeling of grossness and hugeness discussed in earlier posts...buuuuutttttt, i have had some requests. so these are for you lovely people that live far away and are just DYING to see how big i am getting! ha! i wanted to have bo take a few of me during his time off, but we were so busy doing other things, so today while ava was napping i set up the old tripod and ran around like a crazy person using the timer on my camera trying to get a few decent shots to share...anyway, here are a few of the hollis belly at 34 weeks...(fyi...i do not intentionally chop off my head in all the shots, our house is just so small that when i use the tripod, i just can't seem to squeeze it into the right angles like if a person was shooting them...so that's why i am usually headless...if you want the belly say goodbye to the head!)


next week i'm getting together with maryann and we are going to try to get some good maternity shots, maybe even with bo and the munchkin...our little threesome! i'll be sure to post some of those for ya'll, too.
yep...that belly is growing!
xoxo,
a

4 comments:

Heather July 15, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Yeah for that growing belly!! Beautiful mama!!

Kirstin,  July 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Your belly is beautiful... I am a far away relative that loves to see the pic. And for pictures on a tripod you still look like a model!

jdavissquared July 19, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

yay! thanks for sharing your belly with us. You are so beautiful! I wish I were there to share this time with you.

Molly July 19, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Did you find me through a mutual friend? Congrats on your little boy! Beautiful belly pictures. I will absolutely make you some onesies. I can't wait to make some for my own little boy. I also have a skateboard print and a volcano print. Let me know if this link works: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_C_zyjWYRqAI/Sd7FK8b3BPI/AAAAAAAACeI/11tgD6SLVzM/s1600-h/IMG_1850.JPG

Feel free to email me: molly (dot) auf (at) gmail (dot) com.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP