tahoe love

>> Friday, September 18, 2009

can i just say how much i love this...



enough room for the groceries in the back along with a stroller...two carseats in the back and i can still move the driver's seat where i need it to be for my long ol' legs...and just a beast on the road!!! sooooooo wonderful! oh how i have missed a big vehicle...and i didn't even know it until my husband insisted we get one (the honda was driving him nuts when we would go out as a family...so cramped!) ava loves her new car, too! she enjoyed playing in it while we got carseats swapped over and showed it to the fam.
~a


3 comments:

Heather September 20, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Love the new ride...it is so sporty!

Krystal Arnold,  September 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

I hope you love yours as much as I love mine. I love the color, just what I would have picked...HAHAHA

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP