gratitude...

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

soooo...my very, very best friend did a post about gratitude on her blog yesterday and like so many things she does, it spoke to me. so i thougth i better take a long hard look at this life i am living and instead of focusing on things that lead to frustration or things that really don't matter, i need to aim my focus on the things in this life that bring me happiness, joy, and peace. so this will be my first of many gratitude posts...

my body.
i have been given a body to walk through this life in. everyday my heart pumps blood through my veins to all my organs, keeping me alive and healthy. there is more going on in this body than i can even wrap my brain around. this body has worked hard and given me two of the most beautiful gifts in the world, healthy children that will forever bring joy to my life. this body can run, dance, play...it is amazing! i can do ANYTHING! today, i am thankful for this body and am promising to take better care of you.

2 comments:

Heather January 10, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

Sometimes it's so hard to be positive. It it something that I need to work on. Great post!!

jdavissquared January 11, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

Awe, I'm so glad you're on the gratitude train too! I think I'm going to keep a list of things I'm grateful for and post them all once a week.
Love you girlie!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP