hope for haiti

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

tonight i watched most of hope for haiti now {as i'm sure so many of ya'll did, too}. it is truly amazing to see so many people come together and do something so beautiful for others in need. this has always been one of my favorite songs and oh.my.lord! justin timberlake and matt morris made it even more incredible. i am such a music lover and when i hear something this powerful it touches my heart, makes me ache, and just want to sing out...it is truly heaven. {i think i lub j.t. more and more every day.}

so many stories broke my heart, made me wish i could do something more than just give money & prayer, and amazed me. i am in awe of the spirit of the haitian people. i can't imagine what it is like to be there right now. so i will continue to pray for them all and everyone over there offering help and support. keep them safe.

1 comments:

Misti January 23, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

Wow, thanks for sharing that. I'd not heard of Matt Morris before but now I will be checking him out. And JT---not the hugest fan, but wow, he showed how well rounded he can be!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP