l.o.v.e. ~ love

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

so valentine's day didn't quite go as planned...spent the morning at the doctor with hollis, his 18 month check up! he is perfect, we are so lucky. we did get to go to a movie and then i went to weight watchers with my mom...it really just felt like another day. sort of made me sad, but at the same time, i don't know why i feel like this man needs to go out and buy me stuff or plan some elaborate dinner lit by candles to show me he loves me when he shows me every day and has given me more than i ever could have hoped for. i think it scared me more than anything because i felt like maybe we were losing that spark...because we didn't feel the need to go out and do anything extra special or "romantic"...on the other hand, maybe we are comfortable and happy and that is a good thing...no amount of floral arrangements or fancy dinners could ever equal what our love has created. he can look at me and i know he loves me with every bit of who he is.
this is a photo from wwaayyyyyy back...probobly within the first two months bo and i started dating {i'm talking circa 2000, ya'll}. you know, when the butterflies are fluttering around in your belly and things can even be a little akward at times...but in a good way ;) we took a trip to the river with some of our friends. all i know is i am more in love with this man than ever and when his keys jingle in the door around 3:30 every afternoon, my heart still skips a beat.
xo,
a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP