work in progress

>> Monday, February 7, 2011

Do not wait; the time will never be "just right'. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. ~Napoleon Hill

so many things about my life are a work in progress...especially my weight goals. but, i am on my way! oh how i wish i could go back to that fit 25 year old and slap her in the face, tell her to enjoy it and not worry so much.
i weighed in at weight watchers tonight, down two more pounds! yay! it felt really good! i was so glad i didn't gain. our scale has been broken so i had no idea where i was. i have been writing down everything i am eating and tracking my points, but a few of my days involved chocolate covered strawberries, pizza, beer, and friend pickles {so yummy!} i didn't go over my points on any day, but i do know that some of these things may not have been the healthiest choices. however, that is one thing i love about weight watchers. i can plan for these things and make them work into my plan. have a nice evening out, eat what i want and still manage to loose a few pounds! hoping this week i can do even better. i am really going to focus on working in even more healthy foods and trying to stay away from too much junk {even if i have the points}. this is really working for me and even though 40 pounds feels a little overwhelming, i feel like i am on my way!

2 comments:

Heather February 8, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Keep up the great work!! You CAN do it!!

jdavissquared February 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

yay! good for you, girlfriend!

keep it up!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP