lovelies....

>> Monday, April 12, 2010

i spent the afternoon with my nieces...we went out to the old truck my sister in law found a while back to shoot some pics of the girls! we had so much fun, and i must say, i LOVE shooting pics for kids that will cooperate and ham it up in front of the camera {not run away from me, you know, like my child does!}! the girls did sooooo awesome and hung with me for a long time! they were little model troopers! these are some of my favorites so far!

...before i took any pics, just a fun one for maddy...getting the sillies out! {yep, only maddy can rock duckface & a peace sign & still look totally cute!}
gorgeous girl




it's freakin' amazing watching these girls grow up into such amazing young ladies...they are two of the coolest chicks i know!
lovely....
so fun! can't wait to edit the rest...so many to get through!
so, i have to say it was a totally awesome weekend for me, full of photography, friends, animals, kiddos, and, of course, sunshine!
xo,
a

2 comments:

jdavissquared April 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

these are so good, amanda! you've been a busy girl the last few days! the zoo shots are amazing too!

5 days!

Busy Bee Lauren April 13, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

They are both so beautiful! great job!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP