a zoo kind of morning...

>> Saturday, April 10, 2010

i met up with my photography meet up group this morning at the zoo for our "photo safari"... we got to get in early and watch some of the animals being fed, it was pretty exciting and super fun. met some new people and had fun chatting and shooting! some of my favorites so far...i love those big cats, so gorgeous!


and this guy...in all of my trips to the zoo, i have never seen him out of the water before, so i had to capture him in all his armored glory!
so many more to come...stay tuned!
xo,
a


2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 11, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Gorgeous shots, all of them. :) I loved the two lions laying together on the rocks, they look so regal!

Heather April 11, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Beautiful pictures!! I love your new blog look too!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP