i heart yellow...

>> Monday, May 24, 2010


yep, i do!
over at i heart faces this week the challenge is "yellow." i immediatly thought of this photo of ava from the night we went to take bluebonnet pictures....i think it stood out to me because it was unexpected. i expected to come away with pretty pictures of my littles in a field of blue and green, but my favorites were her and her yellow flowers....even with the crazy wind that night, we had so much fun dancing around in a field of blue, green & yes, yellow.

xx,

a

6 comments:

Sarah May 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Oooh I like it! How do you get the sun to do that?! Very neat!

Tori May 24, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

I love sunflares. Beautiful!

Click. by Christiane May 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

I love the sunflare in this pic! Very cute!

amandanbo May 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

thank you all so much for the sweet comments :) makes my day to get them! sunflare is my favorite...still working on getting it "right" :)
xx,
a

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP