introducing...

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

i am so excited to announce the creation of a dream i have had for a long time now! i have finally decided to start my own photography business!






kim, my beautiful friend and creator of madilu designs worked up my gorgeous logo and she really made something that means something to me! she is incredible and so easy to work with. who knew through my first workshop i would make so many beautiful and talented forever friends!

i created a seperate blog for my photography journey, i'd love for you to follow me there or even on facebook!

xo,

a

4 comments:

MELANIE May 10, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Oh Amanda! How exciting!! As you saw (on fb) we recently had pictures taken by a photographer from Austin...meaning I don't have a local photographer...YET!! :) As quick as kids grow I think we'll be needing to book a session with you this fall!! :) Congrats on following your dream!! I wish you all the best!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP